GREEN IS FREEDOM
There are many things in life that are beyond our control like the weather or winning the lottery and more. But there are some things that can be guaranteed, such as monthly savings on your ES Power electricity bill.
With the hassle-free GFREEDOM savings plan, live free, knowing that you will be saving all the time. No matter how much the regulated tariff is for each quarter, you'll be assured of a monthly bill that is at least 20% lower than the regulated tariff, allowing you to focus on what's more important - living.
Aside from saving money, enjoy 100% Carbon Neutral Electricity at ZERO additional costs leaving you no Carbon Footprint, allowing you to help save the environment as well.
So start saving today.
Save more than just money!
ES power connects you to a community that takes action to protect the environment. The carbon emissions related to your energy consumption are fully offset and you have an additional option to complement your plan with environmental attributes from GSolar.
With GFREEDOM, you will enjoy:
- 100% Carbon Neutral Electricity at ZERO additional cost.
- Fixed % discount of regulated tariff.
- Guaranteed savings off regulated Tariff that changes every quarter.
- Freedom from budgeting or being locked to a specific rate.
- NO FEE for Transmission Loss Factor, as per regulations.
- NO FEE for Carbon Tax, as the latter will be imposed only to companies with more than 25,000MT of CO2 eqv.
- Hassle-free transition process from SP with ZERO electricity disruptions.
What is GSolar?
GSolar was designed for customers that want to tap into renewable energy. GSolar is a blend that includes a 5% component of solar electricity. We achieve this by the concept of Green Tagging renewable energy with Renewable Energy Certificates (RECs). All ES Power GSolar customers are issued RECs commensurate with 5% of their total electricity consumption in MWh. In this way, GSolar is a blend of 95/5 carbon neutral and renewable energy. Customers may also choose blends with higher proportion of renewables, e.g. 90/10 blend. All RECs we issue originate from live Solar PV projects in Singapore, including our own roof at Tuas. All RECs we issued are registered at the APX registry.
LIVE GREEN WITH US TODAY
Frequently Asked Questions
Got something on your mind?
Our team gathered this list of commonly asked questions.
The duration of the transfer depends on who the existing electricity provider is for the consumer.
- If your current electricity provider is different from SP, the transfer will take at least 2 working days.
- If your current provider is Singapore Power, the transfer can take between 3 to 7 working days.