GREEN IS CONSTANT
You can count on life giving you surprises all the time. But keeping your life organised makes planning easier, with less unexpected scares along the way as well!
Introducing the GLOCKED saving plan by ES Power. Having a fixed constant tariff for your electricity bills provides you peace of mind, regardless of the rise and fall in quarterly regulated tariffs. The best time to lock in a tariff is when the general electricity prices are low. Savings off the regulated tariffs will vary every quarter.
Aside from saving money, enjoy 100% Carbon Neutral Electricity at ZERO additional costs leaving you no Carbon Footprint, allowing you to help save the environment as well.
The Possibility of Zero Dollar Bills
Every customer gets a special referral code. With every referral, you can earn up to 1,000 GDollars that you can offset your electricity bill and even more in the future.
Save more than just money!
ES power connects you to a community that takes action to protect the environment. The carbon emissions related to your energy consumption are fully offset and you have an additional option to complement your plan with environmental attributes from GSolar.
With GLOCKED. you'll enjoy:
- 100% Carbon Neutral Electricity at ZERO additional cost.
- Locked in fixed tariff for contract period (12/24 months).
- Savings off the regulated tariff changes every quarter.
- Peace of mind with one flat rate.
- Be rewarded with GDollars for every family or friend that you refer.
- NO FEE for Transmission Loss Factor, as per regulations.
- NO FEE for Carbon Tax, as the latter will be imposed only to companies with more than 25,000MT of CO2 eqv.
- Hassle-free transition process from SP with ZERO electricity disruptions
What is GSolar?
GSolar was designed for customers that want to tap into renewable energy. GSolar is a blend that includes a 5% component of solar electricity. We achieve this by a concept of Green Tagging renewable energy with Renewable Energy Certificates (RECs). All ES Power eSolar customers are issued RECs commensurate with 5% of their total electricity consumption in MWh. In this way, GSolar is a blend of 95/5 carbon neutral and renewable energy. Customers may also choose blends with higher proportion of renewables, e.g. 90/10 blend.
All RECs we issue originate from live Solar PV projects in Singapore, including our own roof at Tuas. All RECs we issued are registered at the APX registry. Sign up for GSolar and earn additional GDollars.
LIVE GREEN WITH US TODAY
Frequently Asked Questions
Got something on your mind?
Our team gathered this list of commonly asked questions.
The duration of the transfer depends on who the existing electricity provider is for the consumer.
- If your current electricity provider is different from SP, the transfer will take at least 2 working days.
- If your current provider is Singapore Power, the transfer can take between 3 to 7 working days.